The Early On Program strives to decrease the need for special education in school age children by helping parents to help their child grow and learn.
Most parents wonder at times if their child is growing and developing like other children. Each child goes through certain developmental stages. The first few years of a child's life are very important, but children grow and learn at different rates. Families can call WCHVCW Early On if they have questions about how their child is developing, or if they think their child may need extra help. Early On helps families get the help they need for their children. Parents know what is best for their child and their families. We are here to listen to you. We can offer support and information. Families can call us or Early On Michigan 1-800-327-5966 if interested in arranging a free evaluation for their child.
Goals and Objectives
- Program Outreach & Advocacy to families, providers and community partners
- Provide families opportunities to help their child grow and learn
- Provide services in the home environment
- Assist families with locating needed resources
- Assist families with 27 - 33 month old children as they transition out of the Early On Program and to other programs and resources to help their child grow and learn after the age of 3 years
- Assist families with disease prevention and safety
Additional Information and Resources